Friday, September 27, 2013

Returning to Regular Programming...

Depending on your point of view, this will either be good or bad news: The rumors that I've fallen off the face of the earth are untrue. What is true? I've been crazy busy and decided to take a break from posting on my blog for the summer.

Since May, I sold a house, bought a house, decorated a house, and got married.  In addition, I'm in the process of opening my own business - a home decor/gift shop - where I'll have my computer with me at all times, allowing for plenty of writing time.

Since a picture paints a thousand words, I think I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Home I sold:













Home I bought:

Before/After Decorating Pics:








































(Notice my feline overlord, Emma, on the rug!)













(We opened the wall to the living room and replaced the solid basement door with a French door.)




Backyard:






 Wedding Pics:





So, there you have it. I promise to be back to regular programming now that things are settling down. Peace and love to all. - Debbie

7 comments:

fudgelady said...

Debbie,

Big congratulations on your marriage, your new home, and your upcoming business!

Best wishes always!

Linda Courtemanche.

Amy Simonson said...

Wow, a lot has changed for you in the past few years! I stopped blogging and haven't checked in in a while, but so glad to see things are going well for you! The last time I was here was when you'd just landed an agent for a mystery (?) you'd written.

Debra Lynn Lazar said...

Linda - Thanks, it's been a crazy busy, but very exciting time.
Amy - So glad you stopped back by. Yes, much has changed indeed!

Jhon Lockar said...

Nice Home Dear Debra Lynn Lazar Congratulation Allah Bless on you and on Your family..

Best Cccam Server

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Okay, this post caught me up. A lot has changed since I first met your blog in 2009? Beautiful changes to your home. Congrats on the marriage. Now, do tell and continue the story.

debi o'neille said...

You've really decorated with a lot of warmth in your new home. I'm your newest blog follower. Nice to "meet" you, and congrats on the wedding and new home.
Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com
By the way, Emma looks comfy on that rug. :-)

debi o'neille said...

Forgot to mention congrats on the new business too. It sounds like an adventure. Good luck and enjoy!

Like Button

There was an error in this gadget