Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tightening the Screws


I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm excited about 2013. I just got back from a Caribbean cruise, my feline overlords haven't killed each other (or me!), I'm tightening the screws on my women's fiction novel (damn you, commas!) while I selectively query, and I'm making wedding plans. Yup, it's a good life. 

How are things in your world?


Sandra Leigh said...

I'm happy for you, Debra. Welcome home!

Debra Lynn Lazar said...

Thanks, Sandra. It's great to be home. Not that I'd be upset if I won the lottery and could sail around the world...!!!

Pete O.T. Lam said...

Welcome home Debra! I hope you didn't leave the world abroad as you found it :)

Debra Lynn Lazar said...

Peter, I left things as I found them, just hopefully a little better. ;-)

Like Button

There was an error in this gadget